All Creatures are amazing

 


September 23rd 2023

Beautiful sunny, cold morning. It is 8.30, I am busy in my kitchen, making oatmeal porridge and stir fried egg for my breakfast. Great scenic view of my back garden. I can see from patio doors of my eat in kitchen.

Couple of Pink Canadian roses are smiling. Flower bed is loaded with white, pink and yellow seasonal flowers. Brick red and white planters are full of white and purple flowers. Couple of flower pots are lined up, by the side of my deck. Grass is lush green.

This is end of September. Few weeks to go and there will be a complete change in scenery. Canadian winter is just around the corner, about to give it's entry any time soon. Few more days to get out, to go for walks, to enjoy outdoors.

It is 9.30, I am at lake. It is Rotary Frenchman's Bay park area. Weather is great. Sun is all awake, shining in full bloom. Water on my left is deep blue in color. On my right side, water is sparkling like gold and silver. Amazing.

My son is saying, couple of days ago, there were thousands of butterflies in this area. Inside, on a particular spot of the park. Now I see just couple of them. May be they were taking a break before heading on, to South of the border.

It is so beautiful with variety of wild flowers. All sort of colors and Marshy land in between, is adding up beauty. Like cherry on top. Trees around are also eye catching. Some are tall and slender. Some big, spreading leaves and branches all around. 

It is worth to behold, to study. They are like we humans, with their own personality, with their own individuality. I think, they can share our emotions too. They listen, what we talk. I believe, all creatures of God, are wonderful. All are amazing. We need to ponder, to see through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk