I am home, will manage

 


September 26th 2023

It's a bit colder today, 11 C, will be warmer later on. It is 8.15, my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is getting ready for his Uni. I have to make peanut butter sandwiches and hot chocolate milk for him. He will be leaving soon. I will have my breakfast after.

I am off on Tuesdays. Don't have to go to work, to play Darts. I have other plans to make my day. We have to find things to get busy, to fill slots of our day schedule. Leave no space, to let enter negative thoughts.

There is some leakage problem in one of the bathrooms, in our house. Worker is scheduled to come today. No one will be home. All gone to work and school. My son also has to go to attend some in person meetings. I will be home, will mange the working. My son will be relaxed. 

We have to pitch in. Have to contribute in some way, to the household, we live in. It helps to streamline peace and harmony in the house. At our age, we feel elevated too. It gives us confidence and controls our mood swing. Try to get busy. Find hobbies of your choice. It will make your day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk