Flowers smiling, enjoying weather

  


September 12th 2023

It was raining since morning, it just stopped. Beautiful day now, bright and sunny. Everything looking great after having morning shower. Plants around, look happy. Grass lush green. Flowers are smiling, enjoying the weather. 

I am planning to go for my walk. Have to go to my doctor for my six monthly Vitamin D injection. Doctor office is 15 minutes of my walk. I take time. I have my appointment at 1.45. My grandson the middle one, Master Golden is ready to drive me there. Rain is now stopped, I will be fine, I will walk.

Weather is great. I don't want to miss to enjoy. I will make my day. I was in kitchen, making banana strawberry shake for my son and for myself. Now in my room with my computer. Blinds of my windows, are drawn up. I am all connected with the world outside. 

It is Tuesday, our garbage pickup day. Blue, and green bins are all lined up on driveways. Pick up truck will be here anytime soon. Looks quiet around, in my neighborhood. Not much activity. Couple of cars are on driveways for order to move on. 

My son is busy with his online meetings. I am off today. I don't  work on Tuesdays. I have to make couple of calls. I will call my Uni friend. She lives in Markham, 20 minutes away. She doesn't drive, neither me. 

We make calls to connect. We talk about our day to day routine matters. To be at same age, is great. We feel that we are on same wave length. Understand, what we talk. So many of my age, are gone, just couple of, are there. I am lucky to have these couple of my friends. Feel lucky to share our memories, stories of our time. Moments, we spent together.

Time flies. Life goes on. We have to value, whatever is there. Present moment is everything. Past is done. We can not turn the page. Future is unknown. We don't know that. Try to enjoy the moments in hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk