Air is loaded with aroma

 


September 16th 2023

Beautiful sunny cool morning. It is 8.30, I am done with my breakfast. Enjoying morning tea, sitting on one of red knitted garden chairs, on my deck. It is such a beautiful scenic view to behold.

Grass is lush green. Single pink Canadian rose is giving me smile. Flower bed at the back and on side, is loaded with seasonal dark pink flowers. Two brick red planters full of purple and white flowers, are lined up, at the side of deck. 

Two white planters on top, by the side of garden fence, are full of  purple flowers. Air is all scented, loaded with aroma of the flowers and plants around. I am enjoying every bit of it.

September is about to be done. Winter is just around the corner. It is 11 C, after couple of days, we have to dig out our coat closet. Have to sort out, what to wear, to tackle our Canadian cold.

Couple of more months to go, this year will also be gone, will be history. This is life. Time flies. Moments keep on slipping from our hands. We hardly ever be aware of that. Try to value your moments, your health and whatever you have. We never give any credit, until it is gone. We realize after. That will be too late. 

Enjoy your moment. Keep on spreading happiness around. You will get happiness in return. What goes around, comes back. Trust me. Have a great day. Just relax. Have patience. Try to respect everyone's emotions. Everyone is creature of God. Don't hurt anyone's feelings. God wont be happy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk