September 29th 2023


Beautiful sunny morning, weather is great. Couple of more days before Canadian winter makes it's entry. It is time to get out, to enjoy. We have to push ourselves to do things to make our day.

Life is the same for everyone. It is sort of a mixed plate, like a Combo. Mixed with sweet and bitter moments. It is not a bed of roses. Life is like a trail, an unpaved path. We have to find our way, walking through the bushes around. 

We have to pick flowers of happiness from where ever, we can. Try to make other people's day, put smile on the faces around. You will get happiness in return. What goes around, comes back. Keep that in mind. No one will come to make our day. It happens in stories. Not in real world. We are the music makers. We have to make our day.

Yesterday was very busy day for me. Our club arranged Buffet for we members, in Mandarin restaurant. I try to get out for every thing available, to enjoy my time. We have to avail all chances, we get from around. Try not to say no. 

I believe, these all are signals from God Almighty for we humans. Sort of His Blessings to avail, to get happiness, to make our day.

I was at Mandarin from 11.30 to 1.30, enjoyed my food and the atmosphere with my club members. In the evening, I went to Blue Jays game at Rogers Centre, in downtown Toronto. My son got tickets for me and for my grandson, the middle one, Master Golden. So nice of him. It was fun. We left at 5.30 were back after 11.30, before midnight.

I like busy days and enjoy that too. In busy days, we don't have any open slot, in our schedule, to let anything negative, to enter. Try to keep away from negativity. It is sort of poison for our mind and body. Deteriorates our health and pollutes our mind. Get busy with things, you like to enjoy. Things will be fine. Nothing to worry about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk