Family dinner Today

 


Beautiful morning, sunny and bright. Weather is great, 15 C. No rain, no clouds, it is a clear blue sky. I am done with my breakfast, now sitting in my room with my switched on computer. Blinds of my windows, are drawn up. I am enjoying scenic view of the outside world.

Magnolia tree is loaded with beautiful flowers of many pink shades. It is looking great. Grass is lush green. Red wooden bench is shining, under the sun, on the left side of my front garden. Couple of birds are walking around, enjoying their time. It is summer time. Time to get out, to hit the roads. To go to lakes and Trails, to make plans, to enjoy.

It is 11.15, my youngest daughter is calling me from Reading. She is putting me on video call, to show me her dress and her cooking. She is going to a get together dinner. All her three sisters will be there. One of my niece arranged that, in honor of the newly wed, Bride and Groom. I mean, it is for my eldest daughter's welcome party.

All of my four daughters will be there with their families. It is a one dish party, everyone will  bring something, trying to pitch in, to share the load. They already decided the menu, together. I am happy for them. We parents always want to see their kids to get along, to enjoy together. 

Everyone is different with a different personality. It is hard, especially after kids have their own families. So many people of different nature, with their own opinions, not easy to get along, to get together to enjoy. It needs lots of patience. Patience is virtue, always dissolves issues, to spread peace and harmony. It is key for all situations and for all occasions. 

We, Humans are social animals, need company to enjoy our time. We have to honor, other people's difference of opinions and respect their emotions. It is very important for family binding, to communicate, to connect, to stay together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk