My Off White Top

 


Great weather 16 C, beautiful morning. I started my day a bit late. Sometimes your body doesn't want to listen to you. You have to go with the flow. Let your body to rewind. Give her a break. She listens to you, ready to co- operate, to go with your plans. You have to listen to her too, once a while. 

Nothing works one sided. There is always, " Give and Take" in all relationships. This works and helps to maintain peace and harmony, to move forward. 

It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying morning tea at my deck, sitting on one of the red knitted steel chairs, very comfy. My son got four of these, couple of years back, from Home Depot. I pulled my chair to the back side, to sit under the shade.

Such a beautiful view. Air is loaded with the fragrance of freshly cut grass. Aroma of beautiful flowers, is all around. My son is preparing the flower bed at the back side of my garden. Last evening,  from one of the Nursery, he with his wife, got variety of flowers to plant for the season. April showers. May flowers. It is the time of flowers around.

Summer is short here, for we Canadians. We try to celebrate it fully. We know, it wont be staying long, so try to do whatever we can to avail this opportunity in full.

It is 11.45, I am planning to go for my walk. I opened my cupboard to find something comfortable to wear for 20 C temperature. I use to give away extra clothes, not to let my closets to clutter, still so many clothes are hanging here. All these dresses are very special for me, can not be given away. 

At our age, we start getting lots of gifts. I think, people know, that time is running out for we seniors. I have so many beautiful dresses. Every dress, specially tops, keep reminding me the beautiful moments of my life. I don't want to give away any of these. These all are gifted to me from special people, from my loved ones.

I picked one off white top with light pink and grey abstract prints. One of my daughter bought it for me from a special shop, at "Louth". I was in England, visiting my daughters. Louth is a very small town near Grimsby. My daughter, the middle lives in Grimbsy. I was staying at her place at that time.

I liked small towns, so quiet, so peaceful. Three of my daughters, living in different parts of England, were all there with me. We walked around the small walkways, the old time Departmental stores, displaying a different era. Era of the old, years back time. We enjoyed together.

Time goes on, leaving memories behind. We can never be out of it. Try to fill up your memory box with memorable moments of your life. These moments are like flowers of happiness. Try to pick whenever you can. It helps to make your day. At our age, we can open up our memory box, to enjoy our time. There will always be something to make you day. 

It is 1.15, I am at Tim Hortons, enjoying my time alone slot, my small coffee with three quarters of hot water, one cream, one sugar. Life is good. No complaints. I am all set. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk