Try to enjoy some quiet time

 


May 30th 2023

Beautiful morning, great weather. It is 8.15, 16 C right now. I am outside, on my deck, sitting on one of the red knitted steel chairs. Enjoying oatmeal porridge and my morning cup of tea. Summer is short at our place, in Canada. We have to avail every moment of it, to enjoy our time. 

Summer is time to get out, to hit roads, trails and water. Do whatever you can, taking health and safety into account. Sometimes we don't have to go, to far places. Grab a seat, to enjoy your quiet time. Just sit in your garden / balcony, to sit quietly, to be in the moment. You will feel great.

I use to do that, specially in evening time. Days are longer nowadays. We have to find opportunities, to enjoy it fully. Sitting quietly, enjoying the Nature around, is amazing. It gives you inner peace. It is sort of meditation. 

Sometimes, we have to take some time off. Don't have to think about others. Don't have to evaluate our own inner self. Just relax, to be with the moments in hand. That is a unique experience to cherish. 

2nd May is my date of birth. My grand kids were away with their Mom, to Houston for couple of weeks, at that time. Me and my son were home. He took some time off from his work, to take me to "Halibut House" for lunch, to celebrate my birthday. Fish and chips are great over there.

Last night, whole family arranged a surprise dinner for my belated birthday. At our age, birthdays don't mean anything. It is just a number to count, still to have dinner with your loved ones around, celebrating your day. You start feeling special. You have a feeling that they are not sick of you. They still love you, at your age. You feel lucky. Thank You God for everything. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Love You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk