Enjoying breakfast at my deck

 


May 16th 2023

Weather is like a roller coaster. Today, it is on a cooler side. We need light jackets to get out. Couple of days ago, we had to switch on our AC at home. We have to accept whatever is there. Just go with the flow to move on, to make our day.

It is 8.30, I am enjoying my oatmeal porridge, sitting outside, at my deck. Nice cool breeze, with flowers around. Everything looks so perfect, so beautiful, amazing. My son and his wife, planted seasonal red, yellow, and white flowers, in the flower bed, on the back side. Two of my white planters are also looking great with purple flowers. 

It looks like a real summer around. Couple of small black birds are enjoying their morning walk, on the left side of my garden. I miss my friend, the Black squirrel. May be he came early for his exercises. I see the small Red bird sitting on the tree, beside. She comes once a while. She is beautiful. 

I am done with my porridge, going inside to get my tea, to enjoy that too, outside, at my deck. We have to avail whatever opportunity, we can get, to enjoy moments in hand. Don't have to wait, don't miss it. Just do it.

It is Tuesday, I am off today, don't have to go to play Darts. I have other plans for today. We have to keep plan, "B" ready, to fill up the empty slots of our day. Never leave any slot open, to let negative thoughts to enter. 

It is 11.30, my bed sheets and towels are in washer, about to be done. I will put small load of my clothes, to wash, after that. All will be done by 12.30. I can plan to go for my walk, after that. Weather is good. 

It is 12.15, my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is in my room, asking about, 'what is there for lunch'. He knows, when, I am home, I will give him lunch, snacks, whatever, he wants. I love to do that. Putting smile on his face, is everything for me, gives me inner happiness. Going to my kitchen to make something for him. 

He has to go to Uni. his class starts at 1 pm. He has to catch the bus. No car, home today. He is checking bus schedule. I am busy making his lunch. It is 12.25, all done. He left. My clothes are out of washer dryer.

It is 12.40, I am getting ready for my walk. Have to check weather, to what to wear. I picked, red and white striped long shirt, my daughter in law's mom sent for me, from Houston. We use to exchange gifts. I send her too, things with my daughter in law. There is always "give and take", in all relationships. Nothing works one sided. Anyway, this shirt will be fine for this weather. It is cool and windy, gust 48 km/h.

It is 1.15, I am at Tim Hortons, enjoying my coffee and my time alone slot. Life is great. Thank You God for making me capable to do things on my own. Thanks for everything. Love You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk