I Love my table calendar

 


Today, looks like a rainy day. It started last night, still drizzling. Grass is lush green. Rain drops scattered like pearls around. My deck is all wet, washed and clean, thanks to the rain. Red and white flowers looking great, in the flower bed, at the back. Purple flowers are smiling in the two white platters. Summer is different with green and colors all around. 

It is 1015, I am sitting in my room. My computer is switched on. I am going through my Facebook messages. My daughters are calling me from Kent and Grimsby. They are calling together. It is nice to connect with both of them at the same time. They are in a hurry. It is weekend, they must be busy with so many things. Family matters and other commitments. 

We parents have to appreciate our kids for whatever time, they manage, to talk, to get connected with us. Not easy at their age. We have to put ourselves in their shoes, to realize their situation. How much, we were able to do for our parents. Not much, to be honest.

It is 11.15, I have to wash my hair. I just checked my table calendar. I use to mark dates to do things for myself. It helps me a lot. Not easy to track things at our age. I love my calendar. It is so helpful. I keep on losing my hair. I don't know, how come, so many hair still left, on my head. This is life. Things change. We have to accept the reality.

It is 12. 40, rain just stopped. I have so many other things to do for today. I changed my mind. We can switch our priorities according to the situation. 

I am getting ready for my walk. Weather is great. Everything looking so beautiful after having morning shower. I don't want to miss my chances, to enjoy the beauty around. First thing, first. Other things, I will do later. 

It is 1.30, I am at Tim Hortons, enjoying my coffee and my time. Life is great. We have to avail any chance, available, to enjoy, to make our day. Time flies, not to come back. Value the moment in hand. Things change. We will change too. Our health not be the same, God forbid. Future, we don't know. Past is done. Chapter is closed. Present is everything. value that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk