It is my Birthday

 

May the 2nd 2023

It is my birthday today. Every day is the same. We have to make it special, to feel good, to enjoy our moments. It is cloudy, not raining. I can make plan to walk to Tim Hortons. To enjoy my time alone, my one fourth coffee, three fourth hot water, three creams and one sugar. I am not a coffee person and also at our age, we have to watch, what we eat. What to drink and how much will be enough for us. 

It is 10.30, I am in my room with my computer switched on. My daughters calling me from Kent, Grimsby and Reading. My eldest daughter is enjoying with her husband. She is not in Edmonton, she is in Greece. She called me too, sending pictures from there, to share scenic places. I am happy for her. She was living single, for years, now there is someone to share her moments and to enjoy with her.

My younger sister called me too. She is back home, living alone, enjoys time, watching favorite TV shows and busy with Facebook. She never complains about living alone. I think, there is a big difference between living alone and feeling lonely. 

We have to find hobbies to stay out of, " feeling lonely ". It takes us to wrong track, to the road of Negativity. It ruins our personality and ultimately our health. Try to get involved with anything of your interest. We will never feel lonely. There will always be something to do. Try to make plans, to live in day tight compartment. Not to leave any slot, open for negative thoughts to enter. 

Keep smiling. Our emotions are contagious. Our face is like our report card, shows, what we feel inside. Being sad is gloomy, spreads negativity around. Smile is symbol of positivity, spreads happiness. It takes us to the right track. Our life is a gift from God. We have to value it, to make Him happy.

It is 11.45, my son is in my room. I think, he has taken some time off from his work, to take me for lunch. So nice of him. We are at "Halibut", great fish and chips eatery. We are enjoying our time and our food. I am having pictures to share with my daughters. It is 12.40, we are done. He has to go home, will drop me on the way at Tim Hortons. 

I will enjoy my time alone, my coffee, write my Blog, will walk home after. It is cold. I will be fine. I have my extra sweater, woolen stole and gloves. It is 1.45, I am done, about leave, a teen ager, of about 17 - 18 years of age, asked me for some change. I didn't have any. I had my card, bought him Iced Capp and Donuts. I think, I made my day, to make him happy.

It is 2.15, I am home. My son is busy with his work. I also have things to do. Have to make couple of calls, watch my shows on my computer. I will make something for dinner, for my son and for myself. 

My eldest grandson is at work, I will make Pasta for him. My youngest grandson and the middle one, are in Houston, with their Mom. My real birthday will be, at the time, when, they will be back, next week. We will order food from outside, as we do to celebrate, on special occasions, to enjoy together. I miss them. We always miss our loved ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk