Gold Silver sparkling all over



 March 19th 2023

It is cold bright morning, 9 C, wind gusts 57 km /h, planning to go for my walk to enjoy my coffee and my time alone slot. I changed my mind, not safe to walk. It is too windy. We have to do things, keeping track of our health and safety. Health and safety, always priority. My son is going to "Home Depot", I will go with him. He will drop me at Coffee House, on the way back. We have to coordinate, have to make adjustments, to make our day. Try to get out, whatever slot is available, just take it.

It is 11.15, I am at Home Depot. My son is busy with his own things. I am walking around, enjoying my window shopping and the plants section. It is 11.45, I am at Tim Hortons. It is quiet here. Lots of tables are empty. Couples of families with kids, are here, I think, on the way back from their Church Service. It is too early for Teenagers, they will start their day later on.

Delivery service and Drive through, is very busy. I got my favorite spot, now enjoying my small coffee with three creams, one sugar and two Timbits. I am writing my Blog. It is for me, like talking to my Readers family.

Yesterday, I was at Frenchmen's Bay. It was 11.30, lake was looking great. I was walking around. My son went for his long walk. Light snow, sort of Flurries were showering from above. Suddenly, it started snowing heavily. My son leaves car open for me. I rushed to take refuge inside my car. 

Not many people were there. Just couple of people walking their dogs. Heavy snow was gone, after couple of minutes. Sun came out, smiling, shining in full bloom. Water at the lake, looked like, Gold and Silver scattered all over the surface, sparkling and glittering. What a scenic view, it was.

Nature is always amazing, giving us beautiful moments to enjoy and keeps on surprising, we humans. How lucky, we are. Thank You God for keep looking after, and providing things to us, to make our day. We can never pay You back. Never, ever. Love You me Lord. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk