Birds from South of the Border

  


It is 23rd of March 2023

Days are passing quickly. Nearly quarter of the New year is about to go. Same is with our life. Moments go on slipping from our hand, for never to be back. We have to value what we have. Present moment is everything. Things change so quickly, the thick slab of ice is gone, not anymore on the glass top of my garden table. Deck is also cleared off, not much snow over there. 

Lush green grass is looking beautiful on my front garden. Red wooden bench is shining, at the left side, under the Magnolia tree. Magnolia tree is getting ready for it's early budding season, to give color to my garden. Some snow is still there, at sides, like a silver lining, giving beauty to my garden.

I can see flock of birds on the hazy sky. I think, they are now back from South of the Border. They know, it is time to enjoy here, time to travel back home. It is drizzling since morning. I was planning to go for my walk. Not anymore. I will find other things to get busy at home. We have to our "Plan B", always ready, to switch, so not to ruin our day. Nothing is end of the world.

My elder cousin sister died in London, England. Her funeral is today. I think, when our loved ones leave, their Era is also vanished with them. All the beautiful moments, spent together, change into history. I spent so much time with her, while visiting my daughters in England. Now it is gone with her, just memories are there.

I think Memories also matter. Happy memories bring happiness, remind us of the love of that person. We like to think about him / her and try to keep that person in our prayers. Love is contagious, like hate. Hate spreads negativity. We have to keep ourselves away from negative thoughts, to make our day, to write beautiful story of our life. Life is the same for everyone. It all depends on us, how we take our life. Be happy and try to spread happiness all around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk