Every Day brings Surprises




 Bright beautiful sunny morning. Every morning is like a gift, brings a full bundle of twenty four hours, for we humans and for all other Creatures. We have to welcome mornings with smile on our faces. Get ready to make use, every moment of that. This is a gift from God. Wipe out your slates, to take a fresh start. 

Get ready to make plans to make your day. Try to spread happiness. Summer is around. Flowers and butterflies, will be coming soon. Birds are already here, enjoying their time. Snow is nearly gone, just like a silver lining, shining by the end of gardens.

I am standing beside the lake, at Frenchman's Bay. Water surface is glittering under sun. Sun is shining in full bloom. Couple of birds having chit chat, walking around. It is not much crowded here. Just couple of people, walking their dogs. It is 12.15, may be more people here, earlier.

I started my day a bit late. My right leg is better. Now my back is giving me problems. At our age, there is always something new comes up. Every day brings surprises. We just have to accept. Take it whatever is there and tackle with grace.

Winter is time to stay, to think about, and analyze your own self. Time to check and balance your inner soul. Summer is time to get out, to hit the roads and trails. Time to talk to flowers, listen to the Nature and go to waters. 

Try to avail every opportunity, to make use of. Gather the flowers of Happiness, to distribute to others. Try to make their days too. Try to share. Stay away from negative thoughts. Stay positive, to live your life happily. Life is a gift from God. We have to value that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk