Every Step Counts matters

 

It is 8.30, 13 C below zero. Lots of snow all around. Thick slab of ice is still lying, on glass top of my garden able. It is not going anywhere soon. Couple of days back, on my front garden lots of grass was, out of the snow. Now I can't see any green. Snow is everywhere. Last evening, we got couple of cm of more snow, on top.

Now all of my garden is, under a thick white blanket. March never used to be like this, in Toronto. I think, this is all because of the climate change. No choice, just take it, whatever is there. 

Sun is trying to wake up, peeping out of his hazy blanket. Things will change.  Snow will start melting down, a bit. I know, it will take couple of days, still every step forward matters. Every step counts for a change.

It is 10.15, I am in my room. My computer is switched on, to take me to the sites of my choice. I am browsing messages on my Facebook. One of my daughter, the middle one, calling me from Kent. It is nice to be connected with your loved ones, especially with your kids. 

You feel great, to know that, your kids having some time off, for we parents, from their busy schedule. They are already busy with work and with their own family. We have to value that, have to admire and give credit for all this. Keep in mind, it is their time, to enjoy. It is their life. We don't have to bother them. Have to leave them alone to enjoy.

We have to find our own hobbies to get busy, so not to depend on our kids. Not to keep on waiting for their calls. This is our life too, to enjoy with our own things. We have to take our age, like our Golden era. We are now free from our responsibilities, from work and our family matters. It is now time to do things, what we like to do. We have time for all that. Let's do that and enjoy our time. Don't have to waste these beautiful moments, complaining about. Try to celebrate this period. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk