You Don't Have To Overdo

 

Beautiful morning, mixed sunny cloudy and hazy. Weather is like a roller coaster. Snow is all around. It was raining couple of days ago, so glass top of my garden table, was shining washed and clean. Now a thick slab of ice, is back on my table top. Things change so quick. Another storm is on the way. Weather channel predicting twenty to thirty cm of snow. 

Skeleton trees around, are standing still, waiting for what to be there, to face. I think, that will be it. It is already March so not much to face for, we Canadians. We had enough. Birds started coming back from South of the border. I can hear them from couple of tree tops.

It is Friday, I have to go to work, to play Darts. It is 12.20, I am back, have to check my table calendar for things to do. I did my hair wash day before, so not to do today. I don't wash my hair every day. Not much left. Laundry also done. I have to make couple of calls. I love my table calendar. It reminds me for things to do. Not easy to keep track, at our age. It helps me out, to tackle with the things to be done.

It is 1.20, I am done with my shower, just body wash. My right leg is giving me problem for months. I will use heating pad for couple of minutes, after that, will go to my kitchen, to make banana shake for my son and for myself. Never forget to give treats to yourselves. It will help your body to co- operate and co-ordinate with your work schedules, your day plans. 

Nothing works one sided. There is always," Give and Take", in every relationship. Same works with mind and body. 

Mind and body, are like two in one. What works for body, goes with mind too. Healthy body always results into healthy mind, ready to think positive, staying away from negative thoughts. Don't give too much treats to your body. You don't have to overdo, otherwise, things will be out of your hands. Keep in mind, there has to be balance in each and everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk