Black Squirrel is Back



Beautiful morning. Sun shining in full bloom. Some snow is still there, reminds that winter was just couple of days ago. Grass is green with some brown spaces in between. Skeleton trees are no more skeletons, look like, they are coming back to life. 

My friend, the Black Squirrel is back for his exercises on the wooden fence of my back garden. Glass top of my garden table is shining, washed and clean. Same is my deck. Thanks to the rain, for the last couple of days.

"Twin Towers", I mean the two tall trees on the front garden of my next door neighbor, is under renovation. I think, getting ready to lease out it's apartments. Birds already, start coming to contact. It is a good location, will be rented out soon.

It is Tuesday, all are gone to work. My son is busy with his meetings and computer. I am sitting with an empty nest, thinking about the days of my grandsons school time. They used to go with me for Slurpee. especially my youngest one. Now everyone of them, is driving, getting things, what they want. 

Things change so quickly. Value the time, we spend with family, specially with our kids. They grow fast, won't be needing our support, our time. They still, will remember the moments, spent together. Try to make those moments memorable, happy ones. Not bleak and sad, to regret later. Done is done, we can not change, or turn the page. It will remain there, like black spot, to ruin  relationships.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk