People we Love always matter



 21st February 2023

Beautiful morning, cold and sunny. It is 16 C, feels like 27 C below zero, will be 34 C below zero, later on. I am in Edmonton, staying at Argyll Plaza Hotel. It is 15 minutes drive from my daughter's place. It is 8.30 morning, I am going  downstairs, to Lobby, to have breakfast. It is continental breakfast, simple one, still everything is there. Variety of muffins, bread, Cereals, Juices, Boiled egg, Fruit yogurts, Tea, coffee, Butter jam and honey.

What else, we need. It is more than enough to enjoy our morning. We, I mean, me and my son, will leave after breakfast, to my daughter's place. She is working from home, will be busy with her work and meetings. I will give tea/ coffee, snacks, something to eat, to make her day. Moments to cherish for me. Couple of more days, in Edmonton, I will be leaving on Saturday. we have to value our moments in hand. Time flies, for never to come back. 

I came here, in Edmonton on Sunday, the 19th. Our plane landed at 4.30. It was 6.30 of my time in Toronto. We were stuck for about an hour in plane as Crew staff was not there. Luggage also took long, to collect. Anyway, my daughter was there to pick me and my son. We were at her place, at about 6.30. Had nice dinner together. She gave her car, to make things easy for us. We came to our hotel, around 10.30. 

Yesterday, my late youngest sister's daughters were also came. One from Boston, the other one from Denver. We picked them up from Airport, at 5.30 and 8.30, last night. They are staying, 10 minutes away from our hotel. It was amazing, to enjoy dinner with everyone together, last night. They are working from home. It is 5.15, we are going to pick them up, from their hotel. They will be here too, to enjoy at my daughter's house. 

My daughter's younger son is here. Her elder son will also be here, any time, tonight. He is driving from States. My daughter is happy. So many special people in her life, will be here, to make the moments, special, for her. People, we love, always matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk