Take Calls like Signals from God

 

February 3rd 2023

It is real cold today, 22 C below Zero, feels like 33 C below. Cold wave is here  for couple of days. Tomorrow will be much better. Anyway, we Canadians already learned our lessons, to survive and cope with all this. No worries. 

It is morning, 8.15, Kids getting ready to go. One of my grandson, the Master Golden, my middle one, already gone to work. He starts at 7.30. I have to go to work too. My Darts are today. It is 9.15, I am all set with my winter coat, Gloves and Stole. We start at 10. Let's see how many will be there. We divide number of people to make team. 

It is 10.30, I am enjoying coffee and cookies. We are sixteen, playing on two boards, team of four on each board. Variety of cookies are on kitchen counter, to make our day. Coffee and tea is also ready, to enjoy our time. Not many people of my time, are here. Only couple of them come, once a while. Some are gone. Some not in good shape. Let's see how long, me and people of my time, can make it. 

We have to value moments in hand. Never know, what will be there, to come, to tackle. Present is everything. Future, we don't know. It is unknown, will be full of surprises. Past is done. Close that chapter. To think about that, is just waste of time. Move on.

It is 12.30, I am home. My youngest daughter, from Reading, and my other daughter, from Kent, calling me. Most of the time they make a joint call, like a conference one. They are working and busy with their own families. It saves their time. These sort of calls work only with like minded people. Sometimes, personalities differ, so won't be good idea, to make a joint call. It might create issues and complicates the existing relationships.

Calls are key, to make or break relationships. We have to be careful to start our conversations. Our tone, our mood and also the timings for the person, we are calling, all matters. Wrong timing for that person, can be disastrous for our relations. 

Time, has to be, not too early of the day, not too late. We can sort out the timings, keeping that person, in mind. I mean, we have to be familiar with his timetable, his workings and day plans. Our purpose has to flourish our relationship, not to damage the existing one. Calls are like, visitors, nocks at your doors. I take it, like a blessing. Signals from God, to reach the other person, His other Creature, to make his day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk