I Love my woolen stole



 14th February 2023

Beautiful morning, sunny and bright, 3 C, not below zero. Amazing, like a real summer, for we Canadians. Yesterday, was my work day. We don't have car on Mondays. All go to work. My daughter in law, also goes, to work in person, on Mondays and Tuesdays. 

My trip to Edmonton is getting closer day by day. My flight is on Sunday, the 19th. My sister in law, wife of my elder brother, invited me for a family  dinner, at her place, on Saturday, the 18th. She lives in Aurora, around an hour drive from my place, Pickering. It will be too close to my flight. Last minute packing, always to be done, a night before. 

Anyway, family is family. It is always a priority. I take, calls and invitations, like signals from God. For we humans, to connect, to strengthen our relationships with fellow being. It is not a good idea to say "No" to any of that offer. 

Yesterday, my friend offered to give me ride to go to the library. She knows about my car issue on Mondays. It was nice of her. I was double minded. Finally decided, not to go to work. Sometimes, we feel overworked, so much to do, to accomplish our long list of "Things To Do". We get too ambitious, while making our day plans. 

I decided to start, sorting things out to pack. Everything was out of my closets, on my bed. I know, it is not a one day process, will take time. Start will help my mind, to focus on my trip, to take steps in that direction. 

We don't have to put too much pressure on ourselves. It always results into panic. Take it easy. Give time to make things happen in due course. Nothing is end of the world.

It is 11.15, I am done with calls from my daughters, from Kent and Reading. My middle one, who lives in Grimsby, is enjoying her trip to Rome, with her husband. They have, one week off. School holidays at their place, in England. I talk to my eldest daughter, at night time. Edmonton is two hours behind of my time in Toronto. She will be at work. 

It is 11.30, Sun is in full bloom. I am all set for my walk. It is still cold, have to wear my warm jacket. My gloves and woolen grey and white stole is also with me. I will be fine to cope up with weather. This woolen stole is, like a souvenir for me. I got it from Chicago, five years back, while visiting my youngest sister. She was in Retirement home, at that time. 

She is no more, gone last year. She will still, be in my thoughts. Our loved ones, never go away. Memories of the moments, we spent together, will always be there, locked up in our memory box, like a treasure.

It is 11.45, I gathered my clothes for laundry, to put in washer, to start the process, before I leave for my walk. It will be done, ready to put in Dryer, when I will be back. To plan beforehand, releases pressure of our work load. 

It is 12. 15, I am at Tim Hortons, enjoying my time alone slot. I got a box of twenty donuts, to take home for my grand kids. They will be happy to have it. I have taken two out, for myself to enjoy with my coffee. Never forget to give treat to yourself. It works to make your body, to go in the direction you want, to cooperate with our day plans. 

I am enjoying my coffee and writing my Blog. To me, writing Blog, is like talking to my Readers family. Life is good. No complaints. Wish you people to have a good time. Have patience. Be happy and let others be happy too. Don't cross limits, to interfere with other people's personal matters. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk