I have to trick myself, sometimes

 

17th February 2023

It is 8. 10, in the morning, I am sitting in my eat in kitchen, enjoying my breakfast, oatmeal porridge, stir fry egg, a sip of orange juice and my morning cup of tea. Enjoying the scenic view of my back garden too.

My deck is all dusted with white powder. Two days back, it was loaded with a thick slab of ice. Yesterday, it was shining, all washed, thanks to the rain, all day. Today, it is displaying a total different scenario. Nature is amazing. There is always something new, something different, to enjoy.

God is Great, showering His Blessings to, we creatures, to make our day. Thank You God. We can never pay You back. Never. Love You, saying Thank You, from bottom of our hearts. Please accept our love. Thanks.

It is 8.40, I am getting ready to go to work. My darts today, I take it like my work, to trick myself, it works. Sometimes, we have to do that, especially at our age, it is important. It works, helps, to boost our will power. We start feeling, that we are still in the "Rink", not retired anymore. Attitude is key to make your day, to live life happily.

I am ready to go to work, waiting on my driveway, for my Red car to start. My son is busy with shovel and scrapper, to take out ice from all over of my red car. It's door still frozen. Not opening up. The passenger side door is opened after much effort. 

My son trying to go from the passenger side to drive the car. I feel sorry. He is doing so much to make his Mom's day. Love you my son. How can we parents pay back to our kids. They don't need anything. They are young, can manage on their own. We love you, that's all we can. Please accept that.

It is 9.55, I am at Darts. My travel date is just a day away. My flight is on Sunday noon, anytime. My packing has to be done. I haven't started it yet. It is 20 C below zero, in Edmonton. I have to pack things accordingly. Don't know, how to handle the weather over there. Let's hope for the good. I am going for my daughter sake, anyway. That's enough for me to think about. We have to balance out things with our positive thoughts. Nothing to worry. My trip will be fine.

I might not be able to have time to write my Blogs often. Sorry for that. I will try whenever, I can. Hope you people will understand. Have a great time. Pray for my trip and to enjoy my time over there with my daughter. We always need prayers. Thanks.

Comments

  1. You are lucky to have such a caring and loving son.Enjoy your trip with your daughter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip to Edmonton. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk