My Trip to Edmonton

 


With love for my Dear Readers

from Edmonton

February 23rd, 2023

It is 11:30 in the morning, sunny, bright, and cold. Feels like 26 degrees Celsius below Zero. I'm done with my breakfast at my hotel, getting ready to leave for my daughter's place. The groom, my daughter is to be married with, is here too, with me. My daughter gave one of her cars to my son to commute. It will be easy for the groom too as he is staying at the same hotel. He is a nice guy. He is my youngest daughters brother in law, use to live in London, England. We know him for years. My daughter, to be married lives in Edmonton, Alberta. They two will sort out where to live later on, to start a new life. 

It is 12:20pm, I'm at Costco, sitting in the food court area, enjoying my time alone slot, writing my blog. This is like talking to my reader's family. My son is busy doing groceries with his to be brother in law. 

One lady came to me, asked to sit on the seat in front, on my table. She started talking to me. I postponed my blog writing. I believe, whenever we get a chance to come in contact with any human fellow, it denotes a signal from God, to get our day brightened, to make our day. We never have to say "No" to that. Have to avail that chance at priority. We became friends in no time, exchanged our phone numbers and email addresses. All credit goes to her. She started it.

It is 1.15, we are at the library in Edmonton. My son in law to be, has to do some printouts for wedding documents. I am walking around, browsing books and magazines of my choice. I picked a book from kids area. Very basic one, hard book with pictures and brief writings, short and eye catching. "I am Human", I read that from cover to cover. Interesting. I write down some of the lines, I jotted down from that book. These are like lessons for we, grown ups, we adults too. 

" I am one of the billions, but unique. I will choose not to fight, but to listen. Not to judge but to understand. " Amazing. We can get things from anywhere, even from our kids, to improve our behavior, our attitude. We have to stop judging people. Just try to understand. Life will be much better, much easier for everyone. Trust me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk