Enjoying Coffee and Cookies

 


February 10th 2023

Beautiful day. Mixed sunny cloudy morning. It is 8.45, 2 C, feeling like 6 C below zero. Glass top of my garden table, is shining, clean. Thick slab of ice, on it's top, is all gone. Thanks to the rain yesterday all day. It started early morning and was on, till late night. 

I am in my room, getting ready to go to work. My Darts today. Snow is still around, not completely melted away. Gardens of the houses across, are still loaded with ice, while, I see lush green grass on my front garden. No more snow there. I think, it all depends on the direction of sun. 

It is 9.55, I am in library, ready to play. We are twelve people altogether, will pick numbers, to make four teams of three players each. We will play on two Dart boards. Tea and coffee is ready. Variety of cookies are all set on kitchen counter. We will enjoy all that, in our break time.

It is 12.30, I am back, going to have shower. Hot water will ease out my leg problem. My right leg is not in good shape for months. This is our age. We will not be able to get clean slate with our years old machinery. Our body needs so much work to be done. Just try to carry on, with whatever is there. Handle with care and do whatever, we are able to do, to make our day. We don't have to worry much, about these day to day issues. Every morning brings something new to tackle, at our age. Face it with patience and grace.

I will have hot water shower, and use heating pad after. It will be good for couple of hours. I will be all set, ready to do my routine things. It is 1.15, I am in my kitchen, making banana shakes for my son and for myself. My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is back from his Uni. I will make something nice for his lunch. I think, beef burger will be good. He will be happy. Putting smile on his face, I will be happy too.

I take moments of happiness, like flowers. We have to gather, wherever, we can find one. Try to do anything, whenever, have a chance to make someone's day. This will give you inner peace and contentment. Try that, to live happily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk