I am back to work

 


Beautiful morning, sunny bright and cold, still better than yesterday. It is just 2 C below zero. Not much for we Canadians. Today is the last day of February. New year is not new anymore. It is already two months old. I was back from Edmonton on Saturday night. Not only survived in 40 C below zero, also enjoyed my, about a week trip. To be with your loved ones, is always amazing. 

My daughter's wedding was nicely done. It was on low scale, just inner family members. Siblings of my daughter and from the groom side. Event was on zoom, easy for everyone. It is a small world, still not too small. Not possible to be in person for everyone. 

People working in different parts of the world. Sometimes, even working and living in the same country, still hours apart. My youngest sister passed away last year. Her two daughters live in States. One in Denver, the other, in Boston. Besides, everyone has his own work structure. Zoom works for everyone.

I was back in Toronto on Saturday night. Sunday was enough for me to put things back on track. Monday, I was back to work. Thanks to my friend for giving me ride, to make it happen. I enjoyed my time at library, playing couple of games. I take the people over there, as my Darts  family. 

We have to divide our day into slots, to enjoy with variety of things to do. To get busy and to have a taste of our different hobbies. Same is with our  personality, while getting a chance to be with variety of people, we have to enjoy every bit of it. We have to take ownership. Have to take them like family, keeping our limits. Not getting involved in their personal matters and giving them space. We all are members of the same Human family, creatures of the same God. We are family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk