Timbits Box and bag of Large Fries

 


February 7th 2023

Weather is cold, still much better than the last week's 36 C Below Zero. That cold wave is over now. It is 2 C below zero. Nice weather for we Canadians, in Toronto. Last night my sleep was not good. I was, of and on, with my computer. Started my day a bit late. Things happen at our age. We have to be patient. Try to tackle, whatever is there with grace. Nothing to worry about. 

Yesterday, I did two loads of my laundry, changed my bed sheets. My hair wash is also done. Have to check my list of  "Things to do", for today. It is nice weather, I am planning to walk to Tim Hortons, also planning to sort out clothes for my trip to Edmonton on 19th. It is better to start sorting things to pack. At our age, we have to take extra, keeping in mind, the weather condition over there. Safety is priority at every age, especially for we seniors.

So many plans for today, let's see, what can be done. It is already 11. 15.  While, start making plans, we always get carried away, coming up with a long list. Jot down everything. Prioritize later on. Some plans, have to be done right away, some, we can keep on hold. Go with the flow. Don't have to push yourself. It is better to prioritize, always easy to manage. Do whatever can be done. Don't have to push yourself. Keep the things, not urgent, on hold. Nothing is end of the world.

I have some other routine "things to do", like talking to my daughters, making banana shakes for myself and for my son. My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is sometimes home. Busy with his online classes. I use to make peanut butter jam sandwich, with toasted bread slice and chocolate milk, for him. These things, I don't count, in my day plans. This all, comes under my routine column of the day. 

My daughters call me, anytime from 10 am, onwards, depending on their work schedule. Some days, they are busy with parents evenings and staff meetings, make calls, later on. Doesn't matter to me, they are five hours ahead of my time in Toronto. It used to be just a brief talk, not a chit chat. They have no time for that, in week days. It still, matters a lot to me. 

To connect with your loved ones, specially to your kids, always makes your day. We parents feel lucky. Don't need anything other than, to hear voice of our kids. We can figure out, from their tone, how they are feeling, or what they are going through. We know them, their tone is enough to reveal, their inside, to we parents. 

It is 11.30, weather looks nice, just a light drizzle for now. I am getting ready for my walk to Tim Hortons, will take my maroon umbrella with me. I got it, years back, from my favorite store, " Dollarama ". I will be fine. I am all set, bundled up in layers. Nothing to worry about.

It is 1.15, I am done at Tim Hortons, enjoyed my time alone slot, my small coffee with three cream, one sugar and two Timbits. Going back, loaded with a box of twenty Timbits and a bag of Large Fries. I will surprise my Slurpee Boy, to make his day. 

We have sofa delivery today, at my place. I gave the donut box to the two delivery people, leaving some for my grandson. We, all belong to the same Human family, Creatures of the same God. Try to put smile on the faces around. God Almighty will be happy too. You will get happiness in return. What goes around, comes back to you. Try that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk