Smile on Faces and Twinkle in Eyes

 


Weather is great, beautiful morning. It is mixed sunny cloudy day, 2 C. We Canadians take it like a great day, if temperature not below zero. December just one day away. It is 11.45, I am done with my breakfast and talking to three of my daughters. They were calling me from Kent, Reading and Grimsby. They use to call, while going back home, after work. Day is nearly done at their place.

My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is just back from his Uni. I am going to my kitchen to give him food of his choice. It is great to make your loved ones happy. Putting smile on faces around, is sort of meditation. Gives you inner peace and happiness. Enough to make your day.

It is 12.15, I am ready to go to Tim Hortons, sitting alone, enjoying my coffee and my quiet time over there. It is 12.20, I am at coffee House, sitting beside small table with two chairs, at my favorite spot. Going to get my small coffee with two cream, one sugar and will have Croissant for a change. 

It is a festive atmosphere here. Students from the nearby high school, are all around. I will wait for my order. They can go first. It is their time to enjoy. I am always inspired by these young faces. I take them like our assets, our future. They will bring peace and tranquility in our world, in years to come. I have faith. Smile on their faces and their bright shining eyes, reflect their determination. I trust, they will cross all obstacles, coming in their lives to achieve their targets. They sure have plans. May God keep watching over them.

It is i.15, I am done with my coffee and with enjoying my time alone slot, going home now. It is 10 minutes away. I have my steps, so takes a bit longer. I have my day off, have time so doesn't matter. We have to take time, to look around, to be in the moment, to enjoy the view in hand.  it is so quiet, skeleton trees are standing still, no wind. It is so peaceful. There is always beauty around. We have to look through, to dig it out, to observe, to have a feel of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk