Gold Stolen from my Back Garden

 


Beautiful day, will be rain in the afternoon. For now it is a bright sunny morning. I have to go to work to play Darts after 9.30. It is 8.15, I have enough time to walk around on my deck, to enjoy the view of my back garden. Sitting on one of the red knitted garden chairs, I am enjoying my drink, honey in hot water. It is a changed scenery here. Grass is not lush green. I see some yellowish patches in between. Trees are not fully loaded with leaves on. I think, they soon will be changed into bare skeletons. 

Lots of Gold is gone. I see Bronze scattered in my garden. I think someone stolen the Gold away and replaced it with Bronze. My friend, the Black Squirrel is walking around, looks like, looking for something, he lost. No flowers in the flowerbed at the back. Couple of bright Red seasonal flowers are smiling in flower baskets by the side, on the left. Two white Planters and the Brick Red planters, all giving a deserted look. No flowers there.

It is nearly mid of November. It is time for a change. Change of weather, change of scenery and time to change your schedule too, to coordinate with the changed circumstances. Time to get busy with indoor activities and for birds to fly to South of the Border.

My son and my daughter in law, are back from their two week holidays. I feel relaxed. End of my pressure time to mange household matters. Lunch to kids for their work and Uni. and make dinner in evenings. Have to take some time off. I love to cook and enjoy my kitchen time, still to take full responsibility, is not for us, at our age. It is enough to handle our own things. 

Every stage of our life needs it's own adjustments, to tackle with. We have to be careful. Don't have to overdo at our age. Not a good idea to be a burden for our kids, to handle our things after we start having health issues. Have to mange things keeping track of health and safety matters. Anyway, now it is full house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk