All Gold is gone from my Garden

 


15th November 2022

Cloudy morning, hazy sky. Sun is hiding under his light grey blanket. May be too early for him to come out, to start his day. It is 8.30, 3 C below zero, feels like 8 C below. It is nearly end of year. December is two weeks away. Time flies. Days are passing so quick. 

Last night my sleep was not good. It happens often at our age. I go on my computer whenever I start struggling with my sleep. I keep my door closed. Not good to disturb others at night time. I switch my computer on to play Scrabble with Robot and my Card games. 

When we start having  problems with our sleep. First thing to take care of, is that, we have to distract ourselves, to calm us down. The more we push ourselves to sleep, the more problem, we have to face with our sleep. Just try to relax. Forget about sleep and do anything to pass your time. Read books / Magazines. Watch your favorite show or try to spend time on your computer. Whatever you enjoy. 

I was playing games on my computer and thinking about my Mom. At her time, there was no computer, no TV shows to watch for her. She also must be facing all the problems of our age. I don't know how she used to pass her time. What I know, she never complained about. 

I remember mornings of my childhood period. Mom was always there. Busy in kitchen making breakfast of our choice. It must be tough for her, with big family of six, with limited funds and resources. I don't remember she ever  complained. What I remember about her, always calm, quiet and peaceful with smile on her face. I believe, our parents had much more patience to deal with things, especially family matters.

 We have to look back, to learn from them, to deal with our day to day affairs. Don't have to get flared up, when things not going in the directions of our choice, that we like to see. Have to be patient, calm ourselves down while dealing with people and matters around. Respect everyone's emotions. Don't have to force others to change their mind. It is only we, have to work on ourselves, for smooth running and solving matters at our households, work and at schools. Try to relax. Don't interfere into others privacy and personal matters. 

Anyway, all Gold is gone from my back garden. I  see Copper everywhere. Trees around, are converting into skeletons, day by day. Few more weeks to go, to enter into a brand New Year, 2023. Have to be ready to "Ring out the old and Ring in the New. This is life. Have to go with the flow, with whatever is there, available. 

For now, enjoy the change. Change of weather, and get ready to enjoy snow. Kids are ready for skating, Ice Hockey, Skiing and all such winter sports. We seniors can also walk around with dressed up in layers, keeping track of our health and safety. We are ready to enjoy too with whatever we can be able to do, to make our days. We can handle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk