Break Time, Enjoying Coffee and Snacks

 

25th November 2022

Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning. Not so cold 2 C, feel like zero. It was raining earlier, my deck is all wet, clean and shining. I am working today, playing Darts at 10. I  coordinate with my son., I mean what will be good time for him to drive me to library. It was 9.30, scheduled earlier, now have to leave at 9.15. It is already five after nine, I have to be quick. My son has to drive my youngest grandson to Uni. It will be better to take me at the same time and drop me after. For now three generations, are sitting together in Black Lexus. Amazing.

Library opens at 9.30. I think, it is a good plan. Suits everyone. My son is working, I have to keep that in mind. We have to appreciate, whatever our kids can do for we parents. Not easy for them with work and with family of their own. We have to coordinate and cooperate to make things workable. Not a big deal. I will browse magazines of my choice before playing my Darts. 

Attitude is key to look at things around. Nothing ever, is such a big deal, to ruin your day. Have patience. Take things easy. Nothing is end of the world. Just relax and try to enjoy your time in hand. It is 9/30, I am sitting in library, browsing, " Better Home ", and "Canadian Living ", magazines of my choice. It is 9.55, I am in the next room, to pick numbers, to find my team and my Dart board. Game starts at 10.

It is 10.45, we are enjoying our break time, having Tea / Coffee and snacks. All sorts of cookies, crackers and small packs of variety of chips are on kitchen counter, to enjoy . I feel lucky, to be able to enjoy my time. Thank You God for keeping me mobile, to do my things.

It is 11.30, Darts will be till 12, I am leaving early. My son has to go to Costco for winter tires. I will go with him at 11.30, to Costco. We have to co-ordinate with others. Not good to add up their problems.

It is 12.15, I am at Costco. My son is busy with his things, I am walking around to enjoy my time. Flower section is my favorite spot. Looking at beautiful bouquets with so many colors, is more than enough to make your day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk