Sitting alone is precious too

 

It is 8.30 mixed sunny cloudy morning. I am standing barefooted at my Deck. It is all wet. Red knitted garden chairs are shining, looking beautiful, all cleaned, washed with rain water. My garden is loaded with Gold, some Copper also here but not much Bronze leaves around. 

I can't see lots of flowers. Those days are gone. Single Canadian Pink Rose is sheepishly smiling, in my flower bed, at the back. Not many flowers able to cope up with change of weather. Change is not easy to accept for anyone. It takes time to accommodate, to coordinate with the circumstances. The Pinkish purple, lilac flowers in two white planters, are also not in good shape. Red Geranium flowers in big pot, are still in full bloom, smiling, to make my day. 

It is Tuesday, I am off, not working today. All my three grand kids are gone to work and Uni. My son is away with his wife, for a two weeks trip to Egypt and Turkey. They need to enjoy their time together. For now, I am sitting in an empty nest. My Slurpee Boy, the youngest one, will be back by 1.30, in the afternoon. I will make something for him, something special of his choice. He will be happy.

Today is garbage pick up day in our neighborhood. Last night was very busy for me, to manage things, to collect all the garbage, green bin stuff, paper, glass and boxes. Kids can do, but need to be supervised. It makes things streamlined, easy for everyone. Cuts down time and pressure for everyone and for we elders too. 

Peace and harmony in household, must be our top priority. That needs everyone's cooperation and on top understanding. Understanding of each and everyone's nature and personality. We being elders, have this responsibility as not to let shoot up anyone's pressure point. Everyone is different with his own individuality. All react differently with situations. We have to take that into consideration. Have to deal them according to their own personality. 

My eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy can not take pressure. He easily gets flared up but he has lots of managing skills. I knew that it won't be good idea to ask him to collect all the garbage of the house from every room and washrooms. Being aware of that, I tied up the bags and he was there to take everything out. In the morning I noticed, all the Grey, Green and Blue Boxes were lined up by the side of my driveway. 

Supervision is key to make the process streamlined, takes the pressure away from everyone and maintains peace and harmony in households as well as at work places and institutions. Kids, being young, get easily flared up, lose their temper, that results into, unnecessary arguments. Things start getting out of hand, not a good situation for anyone. We have to avoid that. Understand everyone's personality and try to deal accordingly. That always works well.

It is 1.30, I walked to Tim Hortons. Weather is great 15 C sunny and bright. Beautiful moments to cherish, to enjoy. I am sitting beside an small table with two chairs. The chair in front, is vacant. Sometimes, sitting alone, is sort of novelty. Something precious.

No one there to distract you from thinking loud, going deep down to search your inner self. Sometimes, you want to be alone, to talk to your own self. These are my moments to talk and to listen to my own self. No one is around to disturb me. These are my Moments, to enjoy and to cherish. 

I am going to get my small coffee with three cream and one sugar. I won't take anything else. I had cheese triangle with crackers, before I left for my walk. At our age, we can't afford to have much. nothing extra, to top up. Just coffee will be fine. I will get large Fries from "Wendy's", for my youngest grandson, my Slurpee Boy. It will be good to surprise him, to make his moments. It is always great, to put smile on the faces around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk