I am a lucky Mom

 

Beautiful bright sunny morning. Sun is shining up and above in full bloom. It is 8.15, 2 C right now, will be slightly better, still be in single digit all day long. Winter is just around the corner. How long can we skip that. November already started. My son and my daughter in law, are away on a two weeks holiday trip. They are enjoying in Egypt and Turkey. My grandkids are gone to work and Uni. It is an empty nest for now. 

It is 9.30, I am done with my five minutes exercises, what my therapist told me to do. Pain in my right leg, is still the same. I am doing my homework everyday, anyway. Doing exercise, is always good. No harm in that. I am done with my breakfast too, walking on my deck. It is cold, I will not be staying long, just for couple of minutes to enjoy view of my back garden. Grass is looking great, green, loaded with Gold leaves.

Not many flowers left. Red Canadian Rose is also gone, to come back next year. Couple of Red seasonal flowers are there, giving color to my garden. Trees look, a bit shaky. I think scared of the time ahead. I can't see any of the Pinkish purple Lilac flowers, in white planters, by the side of my deck. The two Brick Red planters are also look deserted. Not in good shape like couple of weeks back.

Things change, so is our life. Change, I think, is beauty. There is always something new, something different, to look around, to enjoy our time. Go with the flow. Try to make adjustments with whatever is around. 

It is 10.15, I am in my room, checking my table calendar. There is so much to do on my list. Have to wash and change my bedsheets and towels. Some clothes are also here to wash. I have to do two loads of laundry. I wash bedsheets and clothes separately. I have to color my hair too. It will be a busy day for me.

My daughter, the middle one is calling me from Grimsby. Her day is done, she is going home from school. She talks to me on her way to home. She will be busy while at home, busy with matters of her own family things. My youngest daughter does the same. Calls me on the way from work to home. We don't talk for long, just a small chit chat, to connect. We parents have to admire and appreciate, whatever our kids can do to make our day. We have to feel lucky and be thankful to them. 


Dear Readers hope you people, all doing well, enjoying your time. I haven't got any of your comments for months. Love you always. Have patience. Respect everyone's emotions and privacy. Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk