Skeleton Trees with Silver Linings

 


Beautiful morning, sun is not in full bloom, still bright enough to enjoy your day. Sky is displaying water color paintings on a big canvas. Clear Blue and shades of Grey, all mixed up on a white background. What a beauty. Two days back, we had our first snowfall in Toronto. It was great to watch. Beautiful scenic view. Skeleton trees decorated with white linings. Other trees were loaded with with white cottony flowers. White all around, was spotless, untouched beauty.

Today I can't see much of the snow. Trees are out of the white stuff. Some driveways across, are still covered with white plaster. I think, these are out of reach of full sunlight. I see some white patches on lawn of my back garden, reminding me that winter is not far. It is just around the corner. I have to get ready for the days to come. 

I am working today. It is 8.45, I am done with my breakfast, now getting ready to go, to play Darts. I am all set to leave. My son is going to drive me to the library, to my work place. For now I am browsing Facebook messages from my childhood, Grade five friend. She lives in Perth, Australia, with her daughter's family. She messaged me about my visit to Dubai. She used to live there more than twenty years back. I was at her place for an stop over, from visiting my Mom. 

I was there for three days, enjoyed together, went to beautiful Malls in Dubai. Visited Abu Dhabi too, for a day long trip. We got our photographed, had lunch and bus rides. We have to feel lucky to have someone of our age. Who can relate, what we think, what we talk. Time flies, never to come back. Our memories stay for ever, deep down inside our memory boxes, somewhere closer to our hearts, to look back, to have a feel, toenjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk