Enjoying Coffee and Donut

 


22nd November 2022

It is a mixed sunny cloudy morning, today. Sky looks like a big greyish hazy canvas. Sun is not fully awake. I think, he is taking a day off. It is 9.15, I am sitting in my room. My computer is switched on. Window blinds are drawn up. I am enjoying the view outside. Grass is still green. Red wooden bench is shining on the left side of my front garden. Most of the trees around, look like skeletons, shaking their heads. Must be thinking about the days to come.

My youngest daughter is calling me from Reading. Today she has online classes. She is doing degree in education with her part time job at school. It is good idea to catch up with your studies, when your kids are a bit older. You can have some time off from your household responsibilities, which is always top priority to keep your family on track.

She has gone for a walk, having some time off, to be with nature, to enjoy his time. I know she has to complete her assignment. Today is the last date for that. She can manage. We parents have to trust our kids capabilities. Never have to undermine their caliber, to manage their things. I believe, they are much smarter. They know what to do. 

It is 11.30, 2 C, feel like 5 C below zero. I am getting ready to go for my walk. I know, it is cold. The days ahead, will be much colder. It is end of November. December is just a week away. Snow will be all around, soon. 

We have to make use of any window, any aperture, left open, to make our day. Don't wait for tomorrow. Future is unknown. We can track the weather, still many other factors, we can't track. Who knows, what will be ahead in the days to come, in our lives. We are getting older day by day. 

God forbid, anyone, at any age, might have to face some health issues. To get out, to go for walks, not be easy, all the times. Do whatever you can do. Just do it. We always have to keep track of our health and safety. Not good to be a burden for our kids. They are busy with work and their own families. Leave them alone to enjoy their life.

It is 11.50, I am all set for my walk. Dressed up in layers. Sweater underneath my winter coat. Woolen stole and gloves, I am ready to deal with Canadian cold. Whites Road is busy with all sorts of traffic. Gold, Bronze and Copper leaves, are scattered on walkway. I am walking carefully, so not to crush any of these beautiful pieces of art and sculptures.

It is 12.15, I am at Tim Hortons, enjoying my time alone slot, my coffee and maple dip donut. Kids from the nearby Dunbarton High School, are also here, enjoying their time and company. It must be their lunch time. I am enjoying the festive atmosphere. Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk