I am Not expecting High Grades

 

14th October 2022

Hazy sky, cloudy morning. It just started raining, not heavy, it is like a drizzle. My deck already wet, must be raining early morning too. It is 8.30, 5 C. According to Weather Channel, sun will be out of his blanket soon. Let's see. It's predictions might come true. It is Tuesday, I have to go to work to play my Darts. For now, I am sitting in my eat in kitchen, having my breakfast, also enjoying the beautiful view in front, through big glass panels of my patio doors. 

Rain drops look like pearls on the lush green grass of my back garden. Gold, Copper and Bronze leaves are scattered all around. Single Canadian Rose looks tired, still smiling to make our day. Red, White and Yellow flowers are looking great, after having morning shower. White and Brick Red planters, lined up, by the side of my deck, are full of pinkish purple, Lilac and Red flowers. Last couple of more days of summer, to enjoy for them. Weather started changing. It will be done soon for flowers, Butterflies and for my friend, the Black Squirrel's outdoor exercises.

I am done with my breakfast, now in my room to get ready to go to work. Blinds of my windows are drawn up. One tall tree, next to Magnolia, loaded with gold, looking great. It is right in front of my window, on the left. What a beauty. My computer is also switched on. I can spend couple of minutes to go through my Facebook messages. I will write back, after I be back from work.

My right leg is still not in good shape. I have to go to my Therapist, in the afternoon. He puts heating pad under my back, afterwards, hand over  papers to do exercises on my own. He booked six sessions for me. I am done with four. Two more to go. It is the same. Let's hope for good. Stay positive. May be it is taking time, to work out. Anyway, I am managing my things. Doing Carpet Bowling too, so nothing to complain. Things happen at our age. Not a big deal.

Last week was my Bone Density test, it's results will be out anytime. I am not expecting high grades. At our age, if we get passing marks, that will be enough, to enjoy, to celebrate. 

I am ready to go. My son is driving me to my Darts. So nice of him. He has his office meeting at 10 am, I will go a bit early, so that he can be back in time. We have to be considerate. Try to adjust, to make things work out for others. Library opens at 9.30, I will enjoy my time, browse my favorite magazines. I will be fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk