Going to Wedding in Windsor

 

7th October 2022

Nice beautiful bright day. It is 8.30 in the morning 5 C, slightly cold, windy too. Trees around shaking their heads, may be feeling cold, shivering. Red and yellow flowers giving colors in the flower bed, at back of my garden. Our BBQ is already under cover, staying at the end of our Deck. It is done for now, till summer be back. 

Pinkish purple, the Lilac flowers are smiling in white planters by the side of my Deck. Their smile is not the same. They look a bit shy, may be not feeling well because of weather. 

My deck is wet. It was raining early morning. Rain drops are scattered like pearls, all around on the green of my garden. Pink Canadian Rose is smiling, in front, to make my day. I am walking on my deck, barefoot, to have a feel of rain water. It always reminds me of my childhood time. 

I think, there is a kid hiding somewhere inside, in every Human. That kid wants to push you to do things, kids like to do. Nothing wrong to behave like a kid. To be out of your shell, once a while. To be just yourself sometimes, is amazing. Gives you peace deep inside down. It is like meditation. Try that.

Weather is changing so quickly. Yesterday, it was like summer and today looks like winter is just around the corner. October already started. Couple of months to go and we will be ringing in New Year 2023. Time flies so fast. Moments slipping from our hands, never to be back. Value every moment in hand. 

It is 8.45, I have to go to work, to play Darts. I am getting ready to leave at 930, will be back, any time after 12.20. My front garden also looks great. I can see different shades of Green and yellow around. Basket Ball pole is staying quietly, in front of my Driveway. I don't see kids around anymore. They will not be back before March, April. 

The tree across, looks beautiful, with Scarlet Red leaves around. Amazing. What a beauty. Every season is unique, has it's own individuality, it's own beauty. Keep providing we Humans, all sorts of flavors, round the year.

I am ready to go. All set. My son will drive me to my work place, to the library. So nice of him. I will ask my friend to give me ride home. My son will be in the middle of meeting. We have to make adjustments. Not good to put our kids under pressure. Give and take is key to maintain all relationships. Nothing works one sided. Have to keep that in mind.

Tomorrow I have to go to Windsor, to the wedding for my son's childhood friend's son. They will be coming from Vancouver. Windsor is around four hours drive from Toronto. We will stay for two days over there. Me, my son and my daughter in law are going. Kids are not interested. They have their own plans. It is their time to enjoy. We don't have to interfere. Let them enjoy, whatever they like to do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk