List of "Things To Do"



 It is Zero C, 8.30 morning. I am leaving with my son to drop my youngest grandson to his Uni. It is 10 minutes drive. He has two Quiz today, one is at 9.15. Buses go from Highway 2 and Whites Road intersection. It is 10 minutes walk, for him, not good today. He has to be relaxed before his exams. I will have my breakfast after, I be back. We have to avail any chance to get out, to change our scenery. I will enjoy Fall colors, all along. 

Autumn is unique season, gives us opportunity to enjoy all sorts of beautiful colors. Trees are full of Gold, Orange, Brick Red and all shades of Yellow. Colorful leaves scattered around, add up the beauty of the atmosphere. Amazing. Who likes to miss all that. Not me. I am going with my son. Breakfast can wait.

My son and my daughter in law, are booking their Air tickets. They have two weeks vacation. They will be leaving by end of the month. It will be nice for them to have time alone, to enjoy together. I will be with my three grand kids, feeling pressure, being head of the family. Lunch and dinner for three big boys, will not easy easy. Last night, my sleep was not good at all. Shifting from bed to my computer many times. Trying not to think about all that, but sometimes you can't succeed.

I think, everything has some sort of solution, if we look through. Today, I decided to make a list of dates of their vacation days also two extra days. My daughter in law will need time to settle down after her travel, to pitch in household affairs. I also jotted down the dishes, I can think of, what kids like to have. I will now work it out with my daughter in law, any time, she will be free to talk about that. 

When we discuss anything, which needs other person's input, we have to make sure the time is good for that person. That will result into speedy outcome and it's closure too. No need to drag unnecessary discussion. Short and sweet is everyone's favorite. I think, I did my homework so no need to worry about. I think, I did my home work.

I am now checking my table calendar for my "Things to do " list. I have to color my hair. Have to talk to my younger brother. We feel good to connect to our loved ones. Beautiful sunny weather. I can go to walk. I will see. First thing first. I am doing my hair color. Done with that, I am now in my kitchen to make banana shake for my son and for myself. It always gives you pleasure to spread happiness around. 

While making  "Things to do " list, try to include couple of things to make other peoples day too. What goes around comes back to you. It will make your day and also, will top up your positive thoughts. Help you to lead to the right track. Away from negativity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk