I am having a day off

 

28th October 2022

Bright beautiful morning. It is 8.20, 2 C. I am in my room, ready to do five minutes exercises for my right leg pain. My therapist gave me some printouts to do that. If we go to doctor, we have to follow his instructions religiously. I believe that.

My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is ready to go for his Uni. His class is at 9 am. My son is going to drop him there. University of Toronto Math and Computer Science Campus, is fifteen minutes drive from my place, Pickering. He can drive by himself but car park over there is too far. Buses go there too, but in mornings, are a bit crowded. He likes to go with his dad, whenever he can. 

I am ready to go with them. I will do my exercises and have breakfast after. It is always good to avail any opportunity, we can have, to get out, to change our scenery. I will enjoy the beautiful view around. Fall colors are amazing. I am outside, waiting for my son. My driveway is almost, covered with Gold. I can see some Bronze and Copper too, but not much. Sky is portraying a beautiful look, like a Bubble paper blended with light blue and white. It is not cloudy, Looks like, sun will be out to shine in full, any time soon.

It is 9.20, I am back from my scenic trip. It was great to enjoy my morning time. Now I will do my exercises and have breakfast. It is 9.45, I am enjoying my morning tea in my back garden, walking around on my deck. Beautiful view, Gold everywhere, all around. What a beauty. Amazing.

My son and my daughter in law, will be leaving in the afternoon, for their two weeks trip to Egypt and Turkey. I decided not to go to my work. I am having a day off, not going to play Darts. It will be good to be around, to help them out, if they need anything. Specially to make good food for them and also packing some snacks for airport. Boarding takes time. They can enjoy their time over there.

It is great to do things for your loved ones, to make their day, to put smile on their faces. We get happiness in return. What goes around, comes back. We have to keep that in mind. We can make our day too, by doing things for others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk