Pearls are scattered in my garden

 

Beautiful bright sunny morning. My deck is all wet, means, it was raining in early hours. Grass is lush green, looking great with rain drops glistening like pearls scattered around. Single Red Canadian Rose is smiling. White platter with pinkish purple, lilac color flowers, is adding up color to the scenic atmosphere. Flowers all around, started looking tired. 

I don't see many in my garden. Just couple of yellow and red, are there. Not in good shape. It is 8.30 morning, 4 C , will be 9 C later on, in the afternoon. Looks, winter is just around the corner, will be here, any time soon. 

I am off today, don't have to go to work. Have to chalk out plans for my day. I checked my table calendar. I am done with my laundry. Yesterday I did two loads of my clothes, bed sheets and towels. My bed sheets are all clean. I washed my hair too, yesterday. I am all set.

 Today, will make calls to my friend. She lives in Markham, twenty minutes away. We did our college and Uni years together, more than fifty years back. We both don't drive, use to make calls to keep our connections alive. We call to chit chat, to talk about our favorite shows. Sometimes, we talk about our golden memories, to revive. It is lucky, to have someone, who can understand your emotions. Who can relate to what you talk.

I will call my younger brother too. He lives twenty minutes away from my place Pickering, in Whitby, with her daughter. He came to my place on weekend. We had dinner together. It is always great to spend time with our loved ones. He was not looking good. I mean not in good shape. I am worried about him. 

He was retired long time back. I think, he has nothing to spend his time. I mean no hobby. He goes for a walk every day. That's it. He lives with his daughter and her family, but I think, he is lonely inside. His grand kids are no more kids. They have their own things to get busy. His daughter is working. They all love him. No doubt about that. 

I think, it is very important for our own well being, to get busy with our own things. Don't have to look to others. We have to find our hobbies. Anything, we like to do, to enjoy, to pass our own time. To get busy, takes us to positive track as we have no time to think negative, to get bored. 

It is great to live in day tight compartment. Mind and body have strong bonds. Mental well being adds up our physical well being too. No more feeling low, that leads ultimately to depression. We have to think about to avoid all that. Do anything, you like to do and you are able to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk