This is Season of Change

 

25th October 2022

It is 8.45, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying tea at my deck, walking around. Chairs are wet. I think, it must be raining, early morning. Deck is also not dry, slightly wet, all covered with moisture. Flowers are losing battle. It looks, they will give up, ultimately. They already did enough. Not their fault. There is time to go for everyone. Cycle of life is like that. Everyone passes through stages. We all have to accept that with grace.

Some flowers are brave enough, still smiling sheepishly. It is end of the year. Two more months to go. Snow will be here for we Canadians, any time soon. Summer is leaving ground, taking time off, will be back next year. OK, Good bye dear. Thanks for making our days brighter. Love to see you again. 

It is mixed sunny cloudy morning. Sun is awake but, he is still under his hazy blanket. Now I can see some light, may be, he is peeping through the blanket. He will be out soon, to start his day. 

Trees around, are looking beautiful, loaded with all shades of yellow, orange and red. I see some green too, in between. It is the season of change. Change of colors, change of weather. Change of Moods and also change of plans.

Every season needs adjustments from we humans, to go with that, to enjoy our time. Now time will be, ice skating, ice hockey, ice fishing and such things, to enjoy our time. Time to walk through trails, will be done. Anyway, we have to take, whatever is there, to make our day. Try to adjust. 

It is 11.30, I am getting ready to go for my walk. I have to make use of these couple of days, to enjoy my walk. Who knows, what the weather will be next week. Future, we don't know. Things might be good but we might not be in good shape. So many ifs and buts, come in our lives. Try to avail, whatever chance, we can get to make use of, to make our day. Don't wait for some other time. 

I am at Tim Hortons, enjoying my small coffee with three creams, one sugar and one blueberry muffin. I feel lucky, while enjoying my time alone slot. I take it like one of the great blessings from my Almighty. Above all, for keeping me mobile, looking over me from up and above, to do my things on my own.

My simple thank You, is nothing for all that. I don't know, what can I do, to top up my balance. I know, I am never be able to pay You back. I am powerless. Still, I think, if I will be able to spread happiness around, to reach out Your Creatures, to make their moments, to make their day, I can make You happy. I know, You love and care so much about all of your Creatures. I will try to do that, to top up my balance, which I am sure is always in negative.

Dear God, please never leave me alone, to walk through the unpaved path of my life. The trails with bushes around, I can not walk through. Please keep holding my hand. I can not take my steps without Your support. Love You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk