My Windsor Trip is Over

 

11th October 2022

Beautiful morning. It is 8.45, I am done with my breakfast. Sun is shining up and above. Just couple of more days of summer to go. It is 6 C right now, will be 16 C later on. I am back from my trip to Windsor. My son's childhood friend's son was to be married over there. Wedding was great. Me, my son and my daughter in law, were staying 10 minutes away from Hotel Marriott, the wedding place. It was two day event. Monday was long weekend in Canada. We left on Saturday morning, were back on Monday evening.

London is half way to Windsor from Pickering, while passing through London, it reminded me of the time when my eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy was doing his Ivey degree at Uni of Western Ontario. His parent were busy shunting between Pickering and London, during his four years stay. I also enjoyed trip to my Grandson's place couple of times, in those days. He is done with that, working for about two years. Time flies. 

Detroit is next to Windsor. We enjoyed our Sunday time, taking a round of Downtown Windsor after that, crossing the Border to Detroit, had a quick round of the Downtown Detroit. Ceremony was at night. We also enjoyed the River Walk on both sides of the River. I mean at Windsor and Detroit side too. 

We had a great time there. They were paying so much respect and love to me, like their own mother. Had photographs with me, in groups. I know them for more than thirty years. Their late mother was my friend. It reminded me the time, when they were kids, living next to our place, back home. They all now have their own houses, living with their own families, in Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver. 

I think, childhood is the period of innocence. Everything is pure, reflects the true inner self. Kids are not like we adults, who try to cover up things according to the situation. Twist the reality to make adjustments. It's not our fault. We, adults try to look beyond. Get scared of the things, to face in the time ahead. We start thinking about, "How things will take turn". 

We get confused. We try to evaluate the situation, and react accordingly. Kids don't care, Their actions are spontaneous, so is their love, pure and true. That love gets it's roots deep down, for never to die out. 

Anyway, my clothes and everything from my trolley and bag, is all done. Everything is back in closet and suitcase. My laundry in washer. Weather is great. I am getting ready to go to "Metro" and Dollarama, to get Chocolates for my grand kids. They are working and in Uni. They still, are kids for me. I will get Blueberry muffin for myself and some bakery stuff for them. Metro bakery is good. They will enjoy that too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk