Enjoying My Golden Era

 

Beautiful day Sunny, Clear Blue sky. It is morning 9 C, will be warmer 20 C later on. It is 8.45, I am busy in my kitchen, making oatmeal porridge and stir fried egg for my breakfast. Some days, we start late. My sleep was fine, no complaints about that. I think at our age, we are blessed. No time pressure to go to work or school. We are done with our responsibilities. 

Our kids are no more kids. They are busy with their own family, with matters of their own. No more our problems. We can enjoy our time with whatever we like to do. Old age, I take like our Golden Era. We can pick and choose to do things. Some days, we can start late. Nothing wrong with that. Take things easy to enjoy your day. This is our time. We are in command. to plan our day. Tuesdays, I don't have to go to work, to play Darts. I can take a break. I can enjoy getting a bit late out of  my bed. 

Anyway, my oatmeal is done. I take honey with warm water before my breakfast, good for stomach, to clear it off. I take half a cup of orange juice after my porridge and my multivitamin tablet. Now having stir fried egg. I enjoy my morning cup of tea at the end. It is the last item of my breakfast.

I am outside, to take a quick round of my Deck, to check how cold is outside. Some days, I have to skip, can't enjoy morning tea at my Deck, depending on weather. We have to adjust according to situation. Nothing wrong with that. No hard and fast rules. Take it easy. Start your day with anything you enjoy. 

I am enjoying my honey drink, outside on my Deck, sitting on one of the red, knitted garden chairs. It is chilly, weather looks about to change any time. Just matter of week or days. October already started. Grass is still lush green. I am enjoying the freshly cut grass aroma. Thanks to my son. He did lawn moving last evening. 

Flowers around, adding up color and flavor to the scenic atmosphere. Single Pink Canadian Rose is smiling, pitching in, making his contribution, to make our day. Anyone can make a difference. Everyone matters.

Pinkish Purple, Lilac color flowers looking great in white Planters lined up, by the side of my deck. Brick Red planters are full of white flowers. This is like Cherry on top. Golden Yellow and Red flowers are looking great in flower bed, at the back of my garden.

It is a bit chilly, I am going inside. Sitting now at my eat in kitchen table, enjoying my breakfast and the beautiful view of outside. Things looking great. Thank You God, for providing things to all the Creatures, Big and Small, to enjoy their time, to make their day. Love You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk