On Road To Hinton



It is Thursday, 8th of September. Edmonton weather is tricky.  I went to "Winners" nice clothing store, my daughter wanted to get things for me and my son. My son got nice Jeans, as she was insisting to have any gift. I didn't want to get anything. I already have enough. At our age, we don't have to store much. 

Sky was clear blue, before we entered the store, afterward, it was raining, not heavy, still, not like a drizzle. We enjoyed the beautiful Rainbow, went to have dinner together. It was platter, with Chicken, Kebabs and Fish. We came home to have tea and to take some time off. We went, afterwards, to a nearby grocery store, 'Loblaws" to get snacks for our trip. We were planning to leave today in the morning, for "Jasper", a scenic place, four hours drive from my daughter's house in Edmonton. 

Things sometimes wont go according to your plans. We have to make adjustments. Keep your plan "B" ready to switch. Jasper is not recommended as wildfire is going on for couple of days, over there. We have to skip that for now. Our room is already booked in hotel, at "Hinton", near Jasper. We have couple of more bookings for our trip, on the way to "Banff", and "Ice Field". We have plans to go to some other places too, depending on my condition. 

My right leg is giving me lot problems. Things are up and down for me. Every day, a different scenario. Things start happening at our age. Nothing wrong with that. No complaints. I am good, handling things. We have to push ourselves, taking health and safety into account. Not good, to skip activities, we love, we enjoy, and take refuge in our room for the rest of our days. That will take us away from thinking positive. 

Ultimately, we will go down to depression. That will be disaster. We have to take every step, to avoid all that. Push yourself to get busy with "Things To Do". Keep smiling. Have patience. Try to stay out of other people's personal matters. Respect everyone's privacy. You will get inner peace out of that.

It is 10.45, in Edmonton, my son has gone to pick up rental car, I will take shower by the time, he will be back, I will be ready to get out, to roam around the city, to see places, the city, the downtown. We, me and my son will be leaving in the afternoon, to "Hinton", will stay in the hotel for overnight, will see, in the morning, how are things to proceed to "Jasper", otherwise go further, to Ice Field. Let's see. For now, have to focus on one thing at a time. That's the recipe to stay relaxed and enjoy the moments in hand.


Dear Readers, I am leaving tonight, will be on roads, not sure, have internet connections to write my Blogs. Hope you will understand, my Friends. Try to to write, whenever I can. Please don't be mad at me. Thanks. See you later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk