My Daughter Waiting For Me

 

 Dear Readers,

Got comments from you people today. 

I am happy 

You made my day

Thank you all my Friends

Thank you

 

Beautiful bright sunny day. It is 8.30 morning, 21 C, will be hot 26C, later in the evening, feel like 31. September is the month, we expect lots of surprises. Weather becomes like a roller coaster. Two days back, we were using Air conditioner, now thinking to check our Furnace, to be turned on, few days after. These are for sure couple of last days of summer for we Canadians.

My days for my trip to Edmonton, are getting closer. Two more days left, Monday, I will be leaving. So much to do. For now, I am sorting things out, what to pack, dumping it in my suitcase and around, at the corner of my room. I will check later to shortlist, to manage the weight, I can carry with me. Couple of things, people gave me gifts, like beautiful Black purse, my late brother in law's son gave me, while visiting me from Chicago. 

My sister in law, sent me beautiful light blue suit. Her daughter gave me last week. She was back, visiting her mother, back home. Couple of Perfume bottles, I got from friends, from my loved ones. I wont use any of these gifts. Not my age to open up new perfume bottles. I already have some, I am using that. Same with purse and new suits. 

My daughter, before leaving to Grimbsy, gave me, Face wash, Body lotion, Special cream to take wrinkles off, from your face. I will pack all this for my daughter, to Edmonton. I will be happy to see my daughter using that. It is her time to use all that. Not mine. We have to be realistic.

Before she left to Grimsby, England, she bought me couple of beautiful Tops from "Suzy Shier" and " Winners" and comfortable Sandals from "Soft Moc". She opened it up, cut off the tags to make sure that, for me no choice but to use that. I was happy to wear all that, getting pictures with her. I still remember, she was so happy, to see me using her gifts. Great moments to cherish for me, her Mom.

My daughter in Edmonton, now waiting for me. She is excited, so am I. She already chalked out programs for sightseeing places over there. She is working, has no more days off, so we will be going to "Jasper " and "Banff", on weekend, depending on weather. It might be rain, so let's keep our fingers crossed. Edmonton weather is very tricky. Have to face whatever will be there. I will be spending time with my daughter, anyway. That will be more than enough for me to enjoy, to cherish. Moments to be locked in my Memory Box, to enjoy later on.

For now my son is calling me, asking, if I want to go with my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy. He got admission in University of Toronto. He is going to check things, over there. He has to start his Uni, next week. I have five minutes, getting ready to go. Lucky me, my grandson is driving. I love to go to places of my choice. University is one of that. It is 2.30, I am walking around in the hallway. My youngest one, the Slurpee Boy is checking his class rooms. Amazing moments to make my day.


Dear Friends in Ireland

I am happy, you people are enjoying. Priest has to stop distributing free meals. No more food from outside. Thanks. Respect everyone's emotions. Have patience and enjoy your time.


Dear Friend in Offices,

Please don't ask about free donuts. This is too much for my friend, the "Smile Addict" . Hope you will understand. Please don't get mad at me. Love you people.


Thanks "N" my friend. Thanks for keep reading my Blogs. It means a lot to me.


Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, Please always listen to my friend, your Supervisor. Thank you. Hope you understand.

Dear Retirees, I never said to ban anyone from the reading sessions on my Blogs. I write for everyone of you, won't be happy to see anyone is to be boycotted. Have patience and let everyone to join the Reading group. I feel sad and say sorry to them for everything.

I request my Temple people friends, to maintain peace and harmony in the Restaurant premises. It is not fair to shout and disturb the atmosphere around. Respect everyone's emotions please. Thank you. I admire my friend, the Restaurant Manager. He has to go through all this. I salute his tolerance and accepting things with patience.

For Committee of Joint Family Living, my advice is, "Have patience". Try to control your emotions. Respect everyone's privacy. Don't interfere in personal matters of the people living around. You will get peace of mind and also will be harmony around the household. Trust me.


Dear Students, I am happy to know that you people are busy getting jobs, to enter the new phase of your life. I love to see you people, to achieve all the success in life, in your good health and happiness. Love you. Say Hi to my friends, Dean, George , Lucy and everyone in the Reading Sessions of my Blogs.


Hannah my Dear, you are like my Daughter and Niklas, like my own Grandson. I love to see you people, but sometimes things not letting us to do that. I am leaving on fifth of September, wont be back by end of the month. Please cancel your seats. I also wont be happy to see Niklas to miss his classes. He is in Uni. His career and studies are top priority for me. I love to see him, shining at the top of his career. It is time for him to focus on his studies. See you people some other time. It has to be decided by God Almighty. There is always a next time. Thanks to Kris and Father, to be so cooperative. Enjoy your time. Talk to you later. 


My Dear Readers, My Friends, I am happy to see comments from everyone of you. It is because of you people my friends, I am able to write my Blogs. You people are like backbones of my writings. Believe me. Love everyone of you. Have a great time. Talk to you later. Wish me please, to have a good time in Edmonton, with my daughter. Thanks. Love You.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk