Going to watch Blue Jays Game



Beautiful morning, clear sky, sunny and bright. It is 8.45 in the morning, 10 C, right now, will be warmer later on. Morning dew giving a glitter, like pearls scattered on lush green grass around, in my back ground. Pink Canadian Rose is smiling in front, in the flower bed, on the back of my garden. Yellow, Red, White and Pinkish Purple, Lilac flowers, adding colors to the beautiful scenic atmosphere. It is like Cherry on top. 

Deck looks slightly damp, may be it is the Dew effect or some early morning drizzle. Whatever it is, everything looks great. Amazing. This is all, more than enough for me, to start my day. 

It is Friday, National holiday, here in Canada. Schools, Malls, Grocery stores, Banks and many services are closed. Same is for Libraries. I am off too, not have to go to my work. I will plan my day, to streamline my "Things To Do". Have to wash my hair. I don't wash every day. Not many left, so I am cautious to handle my hair.

I have to make some calls. I will call to my younger sister, back home. She is living alone, but not lonely. She passes her time watching her favorite shows. She is TV person. Enjoys her time on internet, Facebook, messages. She finds things to get busy. We talk about TV shows and chit chat to connect, to revive our love and relationship. 

I will call to my cousin. She is about my age, lives in Aurora. She is going through some very difficult moments of her life. She is done with her Chemo, now her Radiation is underway. She needs support. I have to avoid visit, because of her condition. Her immune system must be tricky. Calls will be great, to boost her will power, to fight with all this. May God help her out. Amen.

In the evening, I have to go to watch Blue Jays Baseball game. Blue Jays is Toronto team, playing with Red Sox, the Boston team. I don't know the players name. I recognize some of them by face. Not everyone, I know. I am going to enjoy the atmosphere. It will be fun.

My son got the tickets. Two of my grandkids going too. My middle one, The Master Golden and the eldest one, The Lucky Guy. We have to go to Sky Dome, in Downtown. I think, it was the first one with retractable roof stadium. Now there are many around the world. It is now known as Rogers Centre. It will be fun but very tiring. Let's see. No pain no gain. Nothing is total plus, my Dear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk