I Did it Made it

 

September 13th, 2022

Beautiful sunny morning. I am in Vancouver right now. It is 7.30 morning, great weather. I am staying in a bed and breakfast Motel. Have to get ready for my breakfast, to start my day. It is busy for couple of days. Every day in a different city, every night in a different Motel. Mostly on roads. 

My daughter was working, has no vacations, no days off. She suggested, I can go to enjoy, the scenic places around. My son planned this trip for me, starting from Edmonton, Alberta to "Hinton", "Jasper", "Banff", "Ice Field Parkway" and all the way to British Columbia, to Vancouver.

I miss my daughter. She is not with me. I am going back to Edmonton to spend rest of the week with her. I will be leaving on 19th, end of my journey, back to Toronto, to be back on track. My son will be going back with me too. 

Great trip, I am enjoying beautiful waterfalls, canyons, lakes. Every lake is special. One hour away from Vancouver, we had lunch at my son's childhood friend's place, with his family. I know him for long time, his late mom was my friend too. We had great time at his place. 

In Vancouver, Stanley Park, Canada Place, Downtown, the Whistling Clock, Hanging Bridge and so many places to remember, to cherish these special moments. I am glad, I managed to walk all around, especially on the hanging Bridge. That was a bit tricky.

September 14th  2022

I am back in Edmonton, at my daughter's place. She managed to have a week off. It is 8.45, beautiful morning. Weather is great. I am having breakfast, stir fried egg with toasted bread slice, orange juice and my morning cup of tea. Enjoying with my daughter and my son. Feeling like a lucky Mom. 

View of her back garden, is beautiful. I am enjoying that too, out of  the big glass panels of patio doors. Life is good. No complaints. Thank You God for looking after me, for keeping me mobile, to do things, I like to do. I don't deserve all that. You are so Kind. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk