Treasure Buried Deep Down



 !7th September 2022

I am enjoying in Edmonton, at my daughter's place. Bright sunny cold day. It is 9.30, 10 C in the morning, windy too. I am already done with my breakfast. It was great, so many things on table. She made pancakes loaded with all sort of fresh berries, stir fried egg, toasted bread, butter, jam, orange juice. I was feeling great, sitting with my loved ones around. 

My grandson was with me too. He is in third year Uni. He must be busy with studies, assignments and with his own things, like all youngsters. It is great of him to take some time off for her old grandma. Whenever they can make it. We have to give them credit and admire them. Moments for me to lock up in my memory box, to enjoy after.

It is 10.15, I am sitting in my daughter's back garden, enjoying the scenic view around and also my morning cup of tea. Couple of Black and white birds enjoying their morning walk, are busy, having chit chat with their friends. I found out, these are "Magpies". Looking beautiful, giving color and adding up life around. All sort of Sunflowers, Gold, Rust, Maroon, in different shapes and sizes, adding up beauty of the garden. 

It is very quiet here. Can't here any traffic, so different from my town, Toronto. Like we Humans, every city has it's own individuality, it's own beauty. God keeps on providing His Creatures, different flavors, to enjoy their time.

It is very busy for me. Time is short. I am leaving on Monday. One more day to go. My late friend's family lives here in Edmonton. Forty years back, they used to live next to our house. They were kids at that time. Now they have their ow families, living in their own houses, in different parts of city.

They all want to invite me. I am enjoying their company, talking about old days, spent together. Sharing memories, is like gathering treasures. Digging out beautiful moments, buried deep down, somewhere at the back of our mind. It is amazing to have a feel and to revive all that. Like a Rainbow. Like to enjoy a reflection at the surface of stagnant water. Amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk