Whistler Town of Winter Olympics

 

21st September 2022

I am back in Pickering, in my home sweet home. Everything is back on track. It looks that I never been away, out of my domain, my room. Beautiful morning, cool, not cold. It is 9.15, I am enjoying my morning cup of tea, sitting on one of my favorite red knitted chairs. Red, Purple, White and Yellow flowers, are looking great, in white and brick red planters, lined up, by the side of my deck. 

It is 16 C, breezy, cool, nice atmosphere, to get out, to enjoy outside. My friend, the Black Squirrel is busy with his workouts on the wooden fence of my garden. Couple of birds are enjoying too, having chit chat with friends, on the left side of my garden. Amazing, great moments to enjoy, to start my day.

I believe, every city, every place has it's own beauty, it's own individuality. We have different flavor, wherever, we go. In Edmonton, it was quite different, still, beautiful. I enjoyed every moment, staying in Edmonton, at my daughter's place. On roads too, travelling to "Jasper", "Banff", ultimately, all the way to Vancouver. From Vancouver while coming back, my son took a different route, through "Whistler", famous for Skiing. Town of Winter Olympics. Beautiful.

I walked around, in small towns, at most of the locations, on the way of my trip. We have to make use of every moment in hand. We wont get that chance again. I don't think, I will be there again, if I will be having any chance, weather, date and time, will not be the same. The moment in hand will be gone, for never to come again. Value that moment and enjoy. Try to make your day. That's the key to lead a happy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk