Yesterday I was at Service Ontario

 

It is a mixed sunny cloudy day, 8.30 in the morning, 23 C, will be 33, later in the afternoon. I think, this is the last leg of hot days of our Canadian summer. Our weather channel is predicting couple of rainy days, starting from tonight. Let's see. Sometimes, they are 100 % right.

It is weekend, one of my friend invited me and couple of her friends to have lunch together. One of my friend lives close by, she picked me up. We went to Markham, twenty minutes away from our place, Pickering. I don't drive, still it is never an issue for me. By the Grace of God, someone is always there to pick me up, to take me to the places, I want to go.

My daughter, the middle one, visiting me from Grimsby, England, is at Belville, for couple of days, to be with her in laws. She will be back on 25th, her flight is on 27th of August. For now, she is posting pictures of her activities, to keep me connected, I am enjoying that. 

She also tries to give me calls, whenever, gets a chance. It is brief, not a chit chat. No time for that. We have to go with the flow. Have to make our day with whatever is available. Moments go on slipping, for never to be back. Try to enjoy the moments in hand. 

Yesterday I was at 'Service Ontario'. My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy had to go there for his Health Card renewal. My son was driving him, I availed the chance to get out, to change my scenery. There was a big line up. I was enjoying my walk outside. After a while, I went in, to check the situation. 

I noticed a lady with a small bag and tubes. From time to time, she was going to her car. I talked to her. I was surprised to know that she was suffering from Bladder cancer, had to go to her car to empty the urine from her bag. She was there to renew her driving license. 

She told me that everyone's days are numbered. Everyone has to go, she wants to enjoy her time. I really, was highly impressed. She was well dressed with a pleasant personality, may be in her early sixties. What a person, she was, full of courage, strength and positive thinking, like an iron lady. May God  help her out, to fulfill all her dreams. Ameen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk