I am Sorry my Friends

 

Dear Readers, 

 I got comments from you people, last night

after more than two months period.  

I don't get your comments, so often.

may be because of Google issues. 


I am sorry that you people have to wait so long for my Blogs. 

I am not getting time to write Blogs as regularly as couple of weeks back. My daughter, the middle one, visiting me, after around twenty years. Kids get busy with their own family matters. Busy, sorting issues of their own family. That age is the settling time for kids. We parents have to understand. They have no time to visit their parents. We have to leave them alone. At the time, when kids get married, they need their own time to settle down. 

My daughter is not here, at my place, all the time. She is shunting between my place, Pickering and to her in laws place, Belville. Whenever, I get a chance, I try to write my Blogs. I am sorry for not connecting to you, my Friends, so often. She is leaving on Saturday, 27th August. Things will probably be back on track. I will get time to write Blogs according to my schedule. 

It is 8.45, beautiful morning, looks, it is drizzling. My deck is all wet. I take off my slippers, to go outside, to walk on my deck, to have a feel of water, the rain, the drizzle. At this time, I miss my Mom. I remember, she used give me a shout, to come inside. I can still hear her voice, " Come inside, you will get sick". My answer always, used to be, " just a minute, I am coming Mom" and that minute never used to be a minute. I used to take as much advantage as I could. Now I miss you Mom. There is no one to stop me from, going out,  while, it is raining. I think, we value things, when they are no more there. I miss you Mom. 

It is beautiful scenic atmosphere. My garden looking great with lush green grass. Couple of birds enjoying under the drizzle, like me. Red, Yellow, White and Purple flowers smiling in the white and brick red planters, at the side of my Deck. The flowerbed, at the back, is full of flowers, adding up colors to the atmosphere. Everything looks beautiful after having morning shower. For now, I am enjoying my morning tea, standing outside, under the shed, listening to the music of rain drops. Amazing moments, to make my day. Thank You God. I Love You.


My Friends in Ireland, I am sorry for all the trouble, you people have to face, because of my Blogs. Hope you will understand. Please always have patience for everything in your life. It helps a lot, to maintain peace and all relationships. Thanks.


My Friend "N", I love you. I am sorry for not writing Blogs regularly. Hope you will forgive me. I am always your friend. Trust me.


Dear Reader, doing two Jobs. Please don't take day offs, to go to pray for me. Focus on your work. Listen to my friend, your Supervisor. Thanks.


My Retiree Friends, I am not happy to know that you people are after Temple People. I made sure to write it beforehand, in my earlier Blog, dated August 5th, not to bother them, as these are their special days. I was sure, the Retired Priest along with his friends, will make their lives miserable, as always. 

Please stop all actions against the Temple People, right away. This is my special request to everyone of you, " Not To Take Any Action". I don't care about the evidences. 

Retired Priest is always active with his Spy cameras, to make things difficult, whenever, he gets chance, for people around, specially for the Temple People.

Please don't bracket me with Indian people. I requested you people many times. I hope you will understand now and will respect my sentiments. 

I am sorry, if I am rude, please forgive me.

I just want to see all of you to have good time and enjoy Reading Sessions of my Blogs. My blogs are for everyone. Please have patience and try to respect everyone's sentiments and feelings. Respect everyone's privacy. Don't interfere into anyone's personal matters. Thanks my friends.

I will post my Recipe Blogs as soon ass possible. I love you.


Dear Students, my Friends, I am so happy to see your comments. Please don't take your year off, or change your career or the time of your study year. I won't be be happy to see that. 

I want to see you people on top of your career with all the success, in your good health and with all of your happiness. You can share my Blogs later, with your friends, or with my Friends, Dean, George, Lucy and many of your Professors. They all are my friends. They will never say no to you. 

Love you always. 


Hannah my Dear, please let my friend, Niklas, to take the subjects, he wants in his Uni. Kris, ask Father to calm down, to leave Niklas and Hannah alone. Don't bother Niklas. Let him focus on his studies and let him take the subjects, he wants. Thanks.


I am so thankful to all of you, my Dear Readers, my Multilingual Friends and everyone of you. You people make me to write my Blogs. I thank everyone of you, from the bottom of my heart. Love you, my Friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk