May be it is never too late

 

It is 8.30, hot sunny day. I am done with my breakfast, having tea at my deck, enjoying the morning scenery. White and Violet seasonal flowers are smiling in Brick red planters, lined up by the side of my deck. Red and Yellow flowers are looking great, in the flower bed at the back. On the left side of my garden, couple of birds enjoying their morning walk, also having chit chat with friends. 

It is 21 C feeling like 24, I am enjoying the small bracket of comfort zone for now as it will be 28 C, feeling like 33, later in the afternoon. We have to avail whatever is there to enjoy, to make our day. What is gone is gone, wont be coming back. 

I remember years back, we didn't have even fans in Canada. Forget about air conditioning. Now it is a must, everywhere. I got our first fan in 1993 as summer started to stay for a longer period of time. This all is because of climate change. It is a big issue for years to come. We have to keep that in mind while using plastic bags for our groceries.

Everyone matters, everyone is important. We can pitch in together, to make a change. Things will not be so gloomy as looks now. We are doing many things to counter the damage done, to handle this climate issue. We are taking so many steps to avert the present situation, but I think, we started too late. Let's see. May be, "it is never too late" comes to be true.


Dear Readers, hope things are fine with you people. You people must be respecting everyone's personal opinions, privacy and not crossing limits to damage their feelings. Please always do that. This is my humble request. It is the key to flourish relationships.

My special request to my Retiree Friends, to maintain peace and harmony in their Blog Reading sessions. We get together to enjoy, not break each other hearts and feelings. 

These are special days of Temple people. Please respect their privacy. Keep in mind, not to let the Retired Priest nd the Indian Group, to bother the Temple people. It is their mourning days. Let them do what they want. Please don't interfere their privacy. I will be thankful to you people. We have to spread peace and harmony as much as we can. Put smile on the faces around. We are not supposed to ruin anyone's day. God wont like that, for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk